Dark Poets Sanctuary

We are a sanctuary for dark poets and their poetry. These pages are made for a darker muse, a shadow that devours but remains beautiful.

Welcome to Dark Poets Sanctuary. If you are not a member please feel free to register.
Read the Rules before posting please.

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am

Inspiring The Writer & Artist

Admin
Admin
Admin

Quote : "I don't live to love, I love to live and to break your rules."
Quill's : 346

Character sheet
Poet's Name: Amanda
Skill's: Poet In General

Inspiring The Writer & Artist

Post by Admin

Inspiration: 

• I usually find inspiration after researching on the internet. Search engines can help inspire anyone. 
  • I recommend not sticking to one format. 
  • Variety can teach you uniqueness, and how to stretch your abilities to a complete different level. 
  • Don't think inside the box, there is so much more outside your normal view. 
  • Taking breaks is okay, giving your mind time can help inspire you. 

Recommended Websites With Links:

• Poem Hunter
  • Poe Stories
  • Poetry Foundation
  • Poetry
  • DeviantArt
  • Behance 

More coming soon. Publishing ideas, websites, and free resources for artists and writers. 

Members may comment on the workshop that is currently open. You will still be able to view workshops after they close. Once a workshop closes comments will be disabled. Workshops will stay open one month at a time. At the end of the month the current workshop will close and the next will be open the next day on the 1st.   

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:14 pm